GTC 800ft/lbs composite clutch friction plates. 8 plate kits
Designed, developed and Made in U.K with our DCT Friction specialist partners using a patented & specialised material for low MU-V and heat transfer.
High performance, high friction, non metallic composite material containing a high percentage of aramid fibre. It can be considered an alternative to sintered metallic materials and offers many advantages, it will withstand high energy inputs. It is not abrasive to the counter material, is silent in operation, it will withstand high pressures. The wear rate is low even at high temperatures.
16 frictions 14 steels
9 Plate clutch kit with Billet clutch baskets
Billet GT-R clutch kit 9 plate wider carbon frictions
The Kit includes :
- 9 Plate Billet Clutch System per basket (A & B total 18)
- Wider then OE Carbon Composite Frictions (37% Wider than OE)
- Wider than OE High Tensile Steels (37% Wider than OE)
- 1.3mm Steels
- Overall 100% Greater Surface area than Original Equipment
- 18 Plates Precision engineered
- Billet Inner Basket A – Shot Peaned – One Piece – Heat Treated
- Billet Inner Basket B – Shot Peaned – One Piece – Heat Treated
- Billet Outer Carrier – High Tensile Steel – Non Welded – One Piece
- UK Designed, Developed, Engineered & Tested.
- 1.4kgs Lighter than the nearest competitor
- Up-rated Piston Seals rated @ 200’c +
- Tested in our own GT-R up-to 1400BHP
- Noticeably smoother Clutch Engagements than our nearest motorsport clutch system especially on downshifts